Friday, January 18, 2013

LOVE~Within Me & All Around Me.....

Can you see the GLOW within? 
Enjoying the Simple Things that make me smile...
 Me looking around at my Art all around.....
Healthy, Passionate, Glowing with a coffee in my hand...Loving Life!
      Hello Loves, Miss you all!!! How is everybody doing? How is 2013 treating you so far? How are those "Intentions," not resolutions going? Are you meeting your full potential & treating yourself with care & love? I hope so because we all deserve it! I am going to change up my blog a bit this year & focus less on my personal life & more on things, people, & projects that INSPIRE me & in turn will hopefully inspire you! "Self-Love in a Latte" was originally started to prove that "Self-Love" should be as great as that perfect latte...so this year I want to focus more on helping you guys get the right amount of LOVE to make your latte Amazing...hence the way you feel about yourself & your life. I want to have more of a structured blog as well so that way you have exciting topics to look forward too! I always am open to your tips & ideas by the way!

      Before I get into my ideas for the blog can I just say that I feel like a NEW WOMAN? I do..compared to who I was before my 30th birthday to who I feel I am becoming feels like night & day! Like I mentioned in my last post I got into the amazing pastor Joel Osteen & listening to his inspiring 30 minute lectures. They have seriously changed my perspective on everything. But besides diving into my faith again what has helped was my legs going back into remission & being healthy. I feel so grateful that God has given me my legs back..to be able to run outside, wear high heels, & basically just to walk without a cane has made me so extremely happy. I have also met an amazing man who makes me feel like the most special girl. I always had it wrong where I thought I had to be perfect before I met someone again. That I needed to be the perfect weight, have the perfect job, & basically be flawless...but now I realize when you meet someone special you want them to be a part of your journey in loving yourself. That's a beautiful thing.

      Another thing that I am truly excited about this year is really going for my passions and dream projects! I did make a list of goals I want to achieve this year & I can proudly say that one of those is already coming into life. I am honored to the "Artist of the Month" at my friend's yoga studio called "The Yoga Mat." I am going to be having a little opening but the other day my Dad hung my work up & I felt like a proud Mama looking around at my work. I have an issue following through with things so it felt great to have finished a project & it definitely boosted my self-confidence. I have lots of dream projects I plan to work on this year & you should too! Make a list & maybe even small time lines. As far as the new ideas for the blog I want to get back to once a week & each month will be a theme! This month's theme of course is "RENEW."

       I had started a feature of posting one woman a month who inspires me & so I plan to get back to that! Before the end of the month I will be featuring an Amazing Curvy Vivacious Woman named Honor who has literally started a movement on Instagram in showing women how to Honor their Curves! I am so excited to introduce her in my next post! Get Ready! Also I will be sharing more ideas, tips, recipes, etc. within the blog anywhere from saving money on beauty products to finding that perfect inspirational goal to revamp your life! I am a work in progress so let's take this ride together!!! 2013 watch out cause were coming to get you...

6 comments:

  1. Georgette LaurenzanoJanuary 18, 2013 at 8:36 PM

    J~ You have a true talent missy!!! Your words always put tears in my eyes, could be happy ones or emotional one!! Ty for sharing! Ohhhhh and a new man in your life????? I will come see you soon and I want to hear all about it!!! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Thx do much Georgie!!! Your so sweet & thank you for reading...yes I'm in a whole new place now. Things are getting better...& the mystery man is amazing ;)) Talk to you soon...Take Care. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Go girl! I love your positive energy-it's contagious! <3

    ReplyDelete