Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Cowgirl with a Camera...

Hello Loves!!! Happy Sunday! Or should I say "Howdy?" LOL..as you see I'm wearing the boots..I had my cousin's Western Wedding this weekend & Wow! What a Beautiful Day...So much LOVE at the ranch (literally a ranch..lol) I saw so many family & friends there! We had laughs, lots of tequila shots, tears of happiness, dancing, more shots...amazing moments! I got tears listening to the speeches..and had a "Aha Moment." What kept coming up was how my cousin Micheal has really gone for his GOALS&DREAMS in his  life..and I realized that's what makes LIFE so beautiful..it makes us who we are in what we reach for & eventually that's what is so attractive to the person who falls in love with us. Also another amazing DREAM that I got to accomplish was being a "Photographer!" My cousin Hortencia (The groom's Mother) asked me to capture memories for her because she had a lot on her plate. I took photography but want to take it again because I never got to finish...and WOW! What an Experience! I LOVED so much seeing everyone's face light up as I asked them to pose & SMILE for me! Such Festive Moments I got to be a part of by taking pictures...I definitely will explore that more! Then a few cousins were very sweet in telling me how HAPPY they were that I was in good health & remission again & that they pray for me everyday...better than any "You look pretty" comment. I am so grateful to be healthy especially for days like these! So friends enjoy those moments with family & friends...because that truly is what LIFE is all about...

4 comments:

  1. I love you and you were definately the life of the party! It was an amazing day n I'm glad I got to be your date chaoooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Thank you Vee!!! You are too Beautiful ( Inside & Out) You were a Fun Date! Love you!!!

      Delete
  2. What a fun day! Artist make great photographers....how many of us see the beauty in their faces! You always make my day when I see you! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Gloria! Yes l for sure want to explore the photography more!!! It was so much fun!!! And you always light me up as well ;) See you soon!

      Delete