Monday, May 7, 2012

Going Up,Up, and away...Into Happiness that is!

Hello Lovelys! Wow the week flew! Hope all of you had an Amazing Week! I feel so blessed because life is just getting better&better! I had great results from the Doctor last week..well as great as I can say it is. I'm starting to feel a lot better & when you feel better physically it definitely manifests emotionally! I ran 5 days, and this week I will start back to my hot yoga which I've missed for the last 3 months because I physically wasn't able to do it, ya know? For any of you who have never tried it, try it! I've tortured myself over my weight & body issues throughout the years and nothing else such as books, therapy, people, or a diet has helped me as yoga has. It showed me to Love & Appreciate my body not only for what it looks like but for what it can do! Besides getting back to working out and realizing how happy that makes me I noticed lots of laughter doesn't hurt much either...and butterflies. Who knew ;) I started my weekend out with meeting up with my cousin who is also like a sister (since I don't have one) and who is also one of bestest friends. We had our first big misunderstanding that lead a few months of distance which was weighing heavy on my heart but we got our Starbucks, took a beautiful sunset walk on the beach and layed it all out there. It was such a raw and beautiful talk. She knows me like none else. But truly that's what relationships are all about, communication, admitting when your wrong (which we both did) and then you grow from it. Saturday I did a Beautiful 6mile run on the beach, and had a blast playing my Britney&Mariah music as I people watched. So Fun! That night was a Girls Night out with one of my dear friends, heels, lipgloss,& cosmos...So very "Sex&The City." LOL! I met an adorable guy and it was the first time in a white that I've felt butterflies. Butterflies are nice...they make you feel alive again! I ended the weekend with menudo and margaritas to cure my hangover..lol and then went on my hunt for a colorful pair of cowboy boots for a western wedding I am going to soon. No luck yet but I'm on a mission Lol! It was a day full of laughs with my parents and girlfriend then we ended the night with veggie pizza and Housewives of New Jersey. I try to eat healthy and started to feel a bit guilty for all the drinks, and quote "bad foods" but stopped myself because I realized what a carefree fun weekend I had! My cousin B that I had the walk with friday night  just turned 29 and I'll be 30 in December so she gave me an idea to make a list of 30 things to accomplish before we turn 30 and I thought that was a great idea! So I need to start because she's got 6 extra months on me! Anyways I again just wanted to share with you all how things can and will turn around if you just allow yourself to feel the saddness, pain, or whatever it is your going through, then decide to move on. Some say pray, write it out, work it out, mediate, which I did all of that and life isn't perfect ( Perfections boring anyways) but know there will be no rainbow if there is no storm ( I think Dolly Partin said that once) Lol. And this weekend my ray of rainbows was from running, laughter, and butterflies....

2 comments: